Saree blouse plays a vital role in displaying the girl’s feminine and sensuous look, when they adorn a saree. In India, saree is traditional attire, but fashion designers are coming up with innovative ways to adorn them. A well-cut backless blouse can grab attention.
Blouse designs need to be selected as per the wearer’s personality, taste and occasion. Today, backless blouse is preferred because it provides a striking balance as there is no need to display too much skin or deep cleavage. To make the look sensuous and mystifying a little subtleness gets added without girls being labeled clearly as sexy.
Tips to wear backless blouse perfectly
- The blouse needs to be of right length in the front and back. The blouse needs to end below your breast in the front, which is an ideal length to be used.
- With backless blouse, regular bra looks improper. Even the ones with plastic straps don’t look gracious below the backless saree blouse. Actually, the blouse needs to include bra pads. It does not spoil the blouse look.
- Accessories to adorn the backless blouse need to be used properly, so that it does not cover the blouse design. For example, accessories chosen must not spoil the dori and latkans used as corset for backless blouse.
- The pallu you put on needs to be thinly pleated or pinned neatly at the shoulder, so as to show your blouse, easily.
Tips to select backless saree blouse as per body type
- A woman with heavy bust needs to select a blouse smartly. Avoid heavy necked blouse as it makes your upper torso appear wide and ugly. A backless blouse designed from light-weight fabric is appropriate.
- Girls with small bust are fortunate because they can select variety of blouse styles. To make their shape look fuller select heavy embroidered neck and front. A halter neck padded blouse looks gorgeous.
- Ladies with broad shoulder need to avoid thin straps, but short sleeves and broad neckline allows them to go to a function comfortably.
- Girls with voluptuous shape need to balance their saree blouse design and material. Deep neck blouses with full or quarter sleeved backless blouse make them look stunning. Puffed sleeves and heavy material needs to be avoided as it can emphasize your broad figure.
Why wear backless saree blouse?
- The current trend
- Makes female look delicate and sexy
- Adds beauty to a dull saree
- Inner beauty of female personality gets highlighted due to its simplicity and sensuality
- Backless design accentuates her fair skin
Pick your preferred backless blouse style from variety of options like noodle strap, choli style, zari, criss-cross tassels, long sleeves, kundan work, and halter neck to confidently show your back in admiration and applause.
It’s time to schedule an appointment at the boutique to get an attractive backless saree blouse to look awesome