Stephanie Benedetto Padovani's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Yikes!  What an un-fun situation to be in. It does appear that you've fulfilled your…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Jul 21, 2012 to Bride Dissatisfied, Guests Satisfied....HMMMM?

6 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Anna Hammerschmidt

"Yes, this is a frustration most wedding vendors face.  Frequently. The only remedy…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied May 26, 2012 to Bridal Leads via Email

2 May 26, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani

"How awesome, Marvin! Would you be interested in sharing your success story with us?…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Apr 6, 2012 to Which one to offer? Engagement Session or your basic Wedding package for Free?

12 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by SC Wedding Officiants

"Hi, Kimberly! Check out https://www.facebook.com/Lujure or http://fanpageengine.com…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Dec 4, 2011 to Facebook template

4 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Hillendahl Photography

"We send post-wedding surveys to every client after the wedding.  It helps us identif…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Jul 25, 2011 to Client Survey

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Jonette Jordan

"My general advice and experience has been that the more I share with brides who cont…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Apr 2, 2011 to Charging for advice

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani

"Thanks, Philip!  I think your answers would be very helpful for a couple interviewin…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Dec 10, 2010 to Interviewing photographers

14 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Obi

"Hey, Valerie. You're right on about the importance of getting backlinks and having…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Dec 7, 2010 to How to keep up with SEO and everything in between?

14 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Kelly Styles

"I've been meaning to write another document about questions to ask a photographer sp…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Dec 5, 2010 to Interviewing photographers

14 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Obi

"Some of my favorite tools: - Hootsuite for scheduled tweets - Google Reader, a mus…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Dec 2, 2010 to How to keep up with SEO and everything in between?

14 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Kelly Styles

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service