All Discussions Tagged 'Bridal' (16)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Day with a Lovely British Couple in Windsor, Berkshire, England

Romantic and beautiful English couple's wedding day in Windsor, southeast England. We have provided them wedding photography and videograph…

Started by Forever Love Wedding Photography

0 Jun 1, 2020

Bridal Leads via Email

Hey Vendors! I'm a wedding planner in the Coastal Plains areas of Texas, and I've only been in business for a year. I've gotten two separat…

Started by Amber M. Lee

2 May 26, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani

Bridal Follow Up's

Hello Everyone, I wanted to know, how many times should you (the vendor) contact a bridal lead?   Thanks!

Started by Creations by Tiffeny

22 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by georgeth

David's Bridal Vendor Partnership???

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any success or is familiar with the David's Bridal Vendor Partnership program...any input would be gre…

Started by Ryan Draper

0 Jun 1, 2011

Bridal Shows - difference between the big shows & Elite Shows

All brides know that there are bridal shows and brides in droves attend them, but not all brides realize what the differences between the b…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

1 May 12, 2011
Reply by Matrixleague

Also New to Bridal Tweet!!

Hello Everyone! My name is Chantél Fielder and I am the owner and designer for Sun*Kissed Designs a couture hand beaded wedding gown and br…

Started by Sun*Kissed Designs/Chantél

0 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Sun*Kissed Designs/Chantél

Looking for GUEST BLOGGERS for Magazine

Hello!   We have created a NEW Western Canada Bridal Publication and will be looking to feature guest contributors in print + bloggers on o…

Started by Premiere Event Management

0 Apr 14, 2011

Some help on finding The wedding dress

I stumbled across this and thought I would share this. It is only available to the first 100 and as of right at the time of this post, ther…

Started by Melina Wedding Pickle

0 Dec 27, 2010

, Where have all the brides and vendors gone?

Promoters all over Southern California asking....   Where have all the brides gone and what is happening to the vendor participation?   I'v…

Started by Bridal Show Southern California

0 Jul 18, 2010

I am Looking to open a vintage bridal boutique in NJ!

I am Looking to open a vintage bridal boutique in NJ!  I am looking for advice from other bridal boutique owners, on how to get started as…

Started by H. Rose Event Management

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Creative Elegance Weddings

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service