All Discussions Tagged 'budget' (16)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

DIY Invites - Worth the Fuss?

A lot of brides today see invitations as one area where they can cut costs by doing it themselves. I'm curious to know if it really does sa…

Started by InviteBeautiful InspiredWeddings

6 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Did you hire a videographer?

Did you have a videographer at your wedding? If so, tell us why you're glad you did. Your response may be in our next issue. Thanks!

Started by it's about details

0 Mar 7, 2012

I need chair cover ideas

Good day everyone!  I have a wedding coming up in May and the venue that the reception is being held has REALLY BAD chairs!  (why would the…

Started by Shelly Stone

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Century Brides

Why hire a pro with YOUR specialty? Why not a friend/myself?

I'm looking put together an email series to help brides see the "why" of the different areas of the wedding industry, so they can better un…

Started by InviteBeautiful InspiredWeddings

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Astounding Events & Expressions

does anyone need a really good makeup artist thats afordable? in los angeles?

Hi , i just wanted to share with everyone my makeup artist i found after searching forever and doing 2 trials which i paid 75$ ... i found…

Started by amanda aker

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Bellezza by Betsy

Wedding Polls

I have a few open polls on my blog and I am looking for responses from brides and past brides! Check them out and leave your vote!   The Po…

Started by Melina Wedding Pickle

0 Jan 4, 2011

February Wedding Centerpieces...HELP

New to Our Wedding Community? Browse our wedding planning guide to find the perfect photographer, invitations - you name it! Fashion Favo…

Started by Cassidi Dailey

8 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Emma Filey

What is your advice to brides who are planning on a budget?

Here are some good tips and tricks to help brides find easy ways to save money... http://www.budgetwiseweddingmd.com/tricks-of-the-trade.…

Started by Kerry: Budget Wise Weddings

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Cathy Deschamps

Do you prefer....

In the past couple of months I have found myself travelling to a potential client's home to have a consultation. This is a new thing to me…

Started by Miami Beach Weddings

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Global Photography

How to go green but still make your wedding organized and classy

Going "Green" has turned itself from a fad to now a lifestyle. Look around on the streets and see how many Hybrids there are. When checking…

Started by Event Professionals

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service