All Discussions Tagged 'business' (18)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding blogs

I notice alot of vendors have blogs online.  I have been looking at doing one myself, but have no clue where to even start.  any suggestion…

Started by Mandy Harris

16 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by What the Bride Wore

USING CRAIGSLIST

I am just wondering if any of you use Craigslist to promote your wedding business?  If you do, what is the best category to list under?  Is…

Started by amy

108 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Maria Jimenez

For my VOWS Magazine article, did you hire a writer for your site, blog, print items?

Hello, everyone! I'm working on an article for VOWS magazine on the topic of hiring a professional writer to spruce up your site or blog, o…

Started by Sharon Naylor Wedding Books

0 Dec 6, 2011

What I Wish I knew about Pricing

I just read a great thread on LinkedIn about what prompts us as business owners to give away the store, so to speak, when pricing our servi…

Started by WeddingMediator

20 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Dina Eisenberg

ATTN: All Wedding Vendors!!! Advertise Your Website or Wedding Business or Service On Our New Website!

We Have A New Website Launching Soon To Provide Brides, Grooms & Others An Easy One Stop Solution To Finding Wedding Vendors or Any Wed…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Wedding and Event Businesses Network

Be a part of a growing network of wedding and event professional from around the world. Share business testimonials, ideas, make helpful su…

Started by allen newsum

0 Jun 20, 2011

Videographer Wanting to offer Same Day Edit - need advice

Hello Bridal Tweeters,   My wife and I run a small wedding videography business based in Eau Claire, WI.  From EventDV magazine, and the WE…

Started by Freedom Videography

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Marvin de Guzman

What are the Pros/Cons of "Co-op Advertising"?

Good Day,   I just stumbled upon this concept "Co-op adversting" and before I dive into it, i wanted to get some feedback from people that…

Started by CaisoSteelBand

0 Jan 6, 2011

So when do you propose a contract to a client?

I am torn if I am going to discuss it in our initial meeting with the client so they know what are my terms and conditions..Am I doing righ…

Started by Maglente

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Molly Burling

My First Bridal Show Experience

Hi everybody,I just did my first bridal show here in California and I posted that fact. I've been getting other vendors contacting me about…

Started by Kevin Mudd

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Natalie Branche-LUXE Events

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service