All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (94)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Deciding on a new business name?

Hello, my husband and I shoot weddings and portraits using natural light, and I feel as if our name doesn't represent who we are? The name…

Started by Elisa Mitchell

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

How to save money on wedding photography

So how do I get the most for my money if I hire a qualified wedding photographer? First, don’t go for shoot and burn packages. When you h…

Started by Rodney Lee Gibbons, CPP

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

A Bride's Perspective on Bridal Show Booths for Photographers

From a bride's perspective, what would you expect to see or hear from a photographer at a bridal show to help you decide? For example: samp…

Started by Chris Moncus

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

Wedding Business Link Exchange - Free Advertising & One Way Links On My Wedding Photography Website!

Hello Everyone! I am offering free one way links on my wedding photography website. This will work out much better for you, and the link wi…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

0 Mar 27, 2010

Vicars ban wedding photographers in Church

I've come to the conclusion that The Church of England and Amy Winehouse have a lot in common with one another - both have the potential to…

Started by Imagine That Photography

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Nancy J. Taussig

Client Review for Images by Gustav - What Bride's Are Saying about our photography.....

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Images by Gustav isn't your typical photographer or studio. They work by natural cre…

Started by IMAGES by GUSTAV

0 Mar 18, 2010

Print Your Photos and Words on CANVAS Art.

Do you have a a wedding photo that you love and want to display it on canvas?Check out http://geezees.com/

Started by Stephanie

0 Mar 3, 2010

What is the most important thing brides are looking for in a photographer?

There are many wonderful photographers out there... their images (and my images) are all very very good. Excluding price - What is the most…

Started by JasonG Photographer

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Gardner Photography

Great Wedding Photography: It isn't Reportage

Reportage and photojournalism have been the buzz words for wedding photography for the last decade. But will it be the chic photography for…

Started by Imagine That Photography

0 Feb 22, 2010

Making Sure Your Wedding Vendors Play Nice

On your wedding day you have two options... (1) a wedding team that works together or (2) unconnected vendors just doing their jobs. The Te…

Started by Chris Moncus

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by tomKphoto

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service