Vivian McEady-Lindsey's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"My name is Vivian and I own CELEBRATIONS! By Vivian, an event planning company. And…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Apr 25, 2010 to What is your experience with following up on a lead?

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by soireebliss! llc

"I'm not very computer literate, but I guess you mean my website address. Here it is:…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Oct 31, 2009 to We, Too Have a Redesigned Website

2 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Vivian McEady-Lindsey

"I am a wedding planner. I'd like to be a part of your show. Are you in the Phila/Sou…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Sep 25, 2009 to Advice on planning a wedding show...

7 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Dream Wedding Wedding Planning

"I get these phony requests for wedding planners too. Mostly from the UK and Nigeria.…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Jun 18, 2009 to Scams - Needing Wedding Planner in your area.

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Chriss Smith

"My name is Vivian from CELEBRATIONS! By Vivian and I am a wedding/party planner. I t…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Jun 10, 2009 to What are brides looking for in music for the wedding ceremony, for the reception?

6 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Vivian McEady-Lindsey

"Well. I'm going to be honest with you. My Brides want a good photographer with low p…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Jun 1, 2009 to What do you look for in a photographer?

9 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Sandra Lemin

"Dear Evie: I went into biz. 'cause I hosted a 50th wedding anniversary party for my…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Apr 28, 2009 to Why are you a wedding planner?

16 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by New Beginnings Weddings & Events

"I think ABC-Assoc. of Bridal Consultants. They give you education, they have seminar…"

Vivian McEady-Lindsey replied Apr 26, 2009 to Associations

16 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Julie Barnes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service