Barbara Ann Fackler's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"You are right on the mark with this. Music sets the mood and creates a lasting memor…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Aug 22, 2010 to Wedding Music for Ceremony

2 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sounds To Go Dj Service

"You are absolutely correct. Music at the ceremony is especially important. It sets t…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Aug 22, 2010 to Music for your wedding

2 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sounds To Go Dj Service

"I just asked a venue nearby me if I could accept outdoor engagements there even thou…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Mar 28, 2010 to cocktail hour music

25 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by occasionlab.com

"Phyllis makes a great point with this statement: "If the music is good, the food tas…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Dec 28, 2009 to The DIY Movement

90 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Nina Paul

"Yes! music is a great way to blend cultural or religious elements into a wedding cer…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Oct 31, 2009 to Any creative new ideas on how to blend into the service ,elements of couple's cultural and or religigous faiths ,

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Fackler

"I played for a wedding in which the ring bearer was the bride's horse. The couple go…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Oct 31, 2009 to Weird & Wacky

4 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Actors With a Clue!

"About half of the couples I work with come with an idea of the music they want. Most…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Oct 31, 2009 to Is "Canon in D" tradition or just lazy research?

7 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Fackler

"At the very least, a day of wedding coordinator is helpful. If you don't know where…"

Barbara Ann Fackler replied Oct 31, 2009 to Do you think Wedding Planners are useful?

181 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service