Classy Transportation, LLC's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"30 miles of travel should NOT affect your bottom line. If it does, you are charging…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied May 17, 2011 to How to charge for travel costs!!!

29 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Kristina Skvrce

"As a good rule of accounting, please keep in mind how revenue is recognized. Remembe…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Jan 3, 2011 to How much do you ask for up front?

115 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by tara jones

"I haven't found anything easier and more feature-rich than Register.com. The whole t…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Dec 14, 2010 to Who created your website and who is hosting it?

32 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Shooting Star Photo & Video

"I Absolutely agree. As I mentioned in a another post, only hardship expense is an ex…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Nov 30, 2010 to Do you charge your client for the Visa fee? When I added the 3% charge to my contract for using Visa, clients were not willing to pay this extra rate. 3% of a large booking is a lot to absorb.

17 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Celestial Event

"Processing payment is part of the cost of doing business and is part of your on-goin…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Nov 30, 2010 to Do you charge your client for the Visa fee? When I added the 3% charge to my contract for using Visa, clients were not willing to pay this extra rate. 3% of a large booking is a lot to absorb.

17 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Celestial Event

"Using an old lawyer's cliche..."A bride that coordinates her own wedding has a fool…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Nov 28, 2010 to Do you think Wedding Planners are useful?

181 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"I run a limousines service, but I work with a lot of wedding planners and I can docu…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Nov 24, 2010 to Do you think Wedding Planners are useful?

181 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"I totally agree. After the wedding, ALL THE MONEY IS GONE! I did one wedding where t…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Nov 6, 2010 to How much do you ask for up front?

115 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by tara jones

"A "Retainer" indicates that some level of work will be done upfront and the retainer…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Nov 2, 2010 to How much do you ask for up front?

115 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by tara jones

"Not sure I follow your reasoning...Are you saying the more a couple have to spend, t…"

Classy Transportation, LLC replied Oct 6, 2010 to Do you publish your fee's or not?

207 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by rickyraj

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service