Silver Wolf Entertainment's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Here is more input, As a professional DJ/Entertainer and Ordained Officiant, I do ha…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 6, 2011 to Do you publish your fee's or not?

207 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by rickyraj

"As both a DJ/Entertainer and Officiant/Minister  I charge my usual package price and…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 3, 2011 to How to charge for travel costs!!!

29 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Kristina Skvrce

"Since I am also fully ordained I do charge for my services for that along with servi…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 3, 2011 to What is happening to wedding traditions?

21 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

"The times  I have done a slideshow has typically been done either during or right af…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 2, 2011 to Slide Show at Weddings

32 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Silver Wolf Entertainment

"Most insurance companies in your local area will have policies for event planners wh…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 2, 2011 to Insurance for vendors wedding planners

7 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Silver Wolf Entertainment

"Ohh and most of my clients are holding both the ceremony and receptions in the same…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 2, 2011 to What is happening to wedding traditions?

21 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

"Some brides I have worked with have wanted to get away from the traditional things o…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 2, 2011 to What is happening to wedding traditions?

21 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

"All my deposits are non refundable which I state clearly in my contracts  and I am n…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 2, 2011 to Bridezilla Clause in Vendor's Contract

16 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Hillendahl Photography

"This is interesting  and I would also add that the client would be responsible for 5…"

Silver Wolf Entertainment replied Dec 2, 2011 to Bridezilla Clause in Vendor's Contract

16 Dec 18, 2011

"Guess I am lucky to not have to deal with a "bridezilla" which I am thankful for, I…"

16 Dec 18, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service