Feuza Reis Photography's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Social Media is so in right now and it is FREE, blogging and using key words related…"

Feuza Reis Photography replied Apr 13, 2010 to Getting the most for your advertising dollars

3 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Feuza Reis Photography

"Have not heard.that would be so cool love them"

Feuza Reis Photography replied Apr 12, 2010 to Anthropologie/Urban Outfitter's Bridal Line

1 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Feuza Reis Photography

"well said, I am a big fan of this because I think it works best for both parties, I…"

Feuza Reis Photography replied Apr 12, 2010 to To do or not to do a First Glance/First Look Session?

8 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

"for viewing and showing clients I use smug mug pro, have also used pictage but prefe…"

Feuza Reis Photography replied Jan 27, 2010 to Photographers-What Company Do You Use For Online Proofing?

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Chris Moncus

"Yes photojournalism is the way to go now a days, we as photographers are there not r…"

Feuza Reis Photography replied Nov 15, 2009 to What do brides really want in a wedding photography package?

6 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Chris Moncus

"Totally necessary! I think it breaks the ice for photographer and bride and groom so…"

Feuza Reis Photography replied Nov 15, 2009 to How do you feel about engagement photos?

64 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Michelle Couch

"I think paying for advertising is more of a networking thing with other vendors and…"

Feuza Reis Photography replied Nov 15, 2009 to Bridal Leads

28 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Dam

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service